Mmmm.... it's sealed in, baby. My heart will hold these memories as long as I'm alive. You don't just forget days like these. Nuh uh, no way, no how
the MONTH of bliss.... im counting every day after that day of meeting you as a blissful one. it doesn't stop at a month. ;)
ah so then today is our 4-weekaversary ;)
(that is, if you want to count it since the day we met... which is pretty much the day i knew I wanted to be in your life for much longer....)
Mmmm.... it's sealed in, baby. My heart will hold these memories as long as I'm alive. You don't just forget days like these. Nuh uh, no way, no how
ReplyDeletethe MONTH of bliss.... im counting every day after that day of meeting you as a blissful one. it doesn't stop at a month. ;)
ReplyDeleteah so then today is our 4-weekaversary ;)
ReplyDelete(that is, if you want to count it since the day we met... which is pretty much the day i knew I wanted to be in your life for much longer....)
ReplyDelete