Saturday, February 12, 2011

*18. Dance our asses off to some bluegrass.
*19. See the Avett Bros and Mumford & Sons whenever they are in the state.
*20. Get all dressed up and go to the symphony, or opera, or something like it.

12 comments:

  1. I choose symphony. Dressing up will require a little warmer weather, though. Hard to dress up wearing snow boots and 6 layers. ):

    I hear it's supposed to be in the 60's this week though... yay!

    I'm a different person in the summertime... as in, I feel a million times more liberated, spontaneous, think more, do more, live more..... I flourish. It's ridiculous. It's always strange to meet new people in the winter, because as I'm wearing layers of clothes I also sometimes feel like I'm wearing layers of selves....... underneath which the real me is just yearning for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told you before.. I like dresses .. sundresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. open windows.

    My old apartment in asheville didn't have A/C... and sometimes it was sweltering, but what i loved most about that was being able to hear the world outside, my neighborhood was lively, as in, there was a swimming pool right up the street. I heard kids laughing and playing every morning waking up..... people took walks up and down my street with their dogs..... runners.. bikers.... loved hearing it all. I felt connected to my community just by leaving the windows open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I don't know where this is all coming from, but I am feeling it right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. swinging on the swings at a playground...... pretending i'm a kid again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honeysuckle...that smell. reminds my of my backyard when I was a kid.... I used to pull the honeysuckle strings out of the flower and eat the "honey"

    ReplyDelete